To determine the best-selling products of all time, 24/7 Wall St. reviewed categories of products widely purchased by consumers and identified individual products that had the highest sales in their categories. In This article, we share the Best Mlb Game For Xbox 360 in the Markets. You can use this guide to help you decide which one you should purchase.
Major League Baseball 2K11 - Xbox 360
41 used from $2.88
- Dynamic Player Ratings - Watch your favorite MLB pitcher strike out the side in a real game, then watch his stats improve in your game. Dynamic Player Ratings update daily in MLB Today, Franchise, and My Player
- Revamped Fielding System - Completely revamped fielding system, featuring improved AI, throwing meters and landing indicators to give you more control to run down a fly ball or make the play at the plate.
- My Player mode - Guide your player through the Minor Leagues and into the history books with an improved My Player mode.
- MLB Today - Stay up-to-date on the latest happenings in Major League Baseball, with timely play-by-play commentary and stat overlays pulled from real life news and box scores.
- Total Control Pitching & Hitting - The battle at the plate comes to life in the palms of your hands. Paint the corners with pinpoint accuracy on the mound, and then fight off nasty sliders until you get the pitch you're looking for at the plate.
Major League Baseball 2K12 - Xbox 360
43 used from $2.74
- For the first time ever, play along with the real-life MLB season as it unfolds over a six month-long period
- Just as in real-life, opposing pitchers and hitters will learn your tendencies from one at-bat to the next, challenging you to mix up your approach on both sides of the plate as each game unfolds
- A revamped throwing system presents a classic risk vs. reward situation, as you choose to queue up throws before fielding the ball to save time, or take a moment to set your feet for better accuracy
- All-new player types let you decide your path to the Majors, as goals, expectations, ratings and progression are all customized by position and player type
- Tracks handpicked by SPIN magazine, featuring Cool Kids, Skrillex, The Joy Formidable, Grouplove, My Morning Jacket and more
MLB 2K10 - Xbox 360
50 used from $0.60
- Authentic presentation with MLB Today featuring scores, standings, news and stats and up-to-date analysis and color commentary by Gary Thorne, Steve Phillips and now John Kruk.
- 2K Sports exclusive Inside Edge data service that allows for always up-to-date information on real players that influences the actions of AI representation of the same players throughout the game.
- Batter’s Eye functionality that uses a hitter’s real-life eye rating to help you identify fastballs, breaking balls and off speed pitches before they get to the plate.
- Updated Franchise Mode that improves your team from the warm days of spring training to the chill of the October Classic, with the option to jump into online leagues whenever you choose.
- My Player career mode, allowing you to create a player, choose your team and then play your way into the Hall of Fame; and Hurry-Up Baseball which allows you to skip cutscenes, animations, replays and commentary between plays.
Nicktoons MLB - Xbox 360
27 used from $4.39
- An extensive roster of players, including 25 top Nicktoons and over 300 MLB players
- A Kinect Sensor play option allows you to experience the action, controller free (not required for play)
- Multiple game modes including: Quick Play, Showdown, Tournament and Distance Derby
- Two-player local multiplayer in every game mode, whether with standard controller or the Kinect Sensor
- 6 in-game MLB stadiums like Fenway Park and Dodger Stadium, and 6 exclusive Nicktoons venues
The Bigs 2 - Xbox 360
$15.73 in stock
32 used from $15.38
- Season mode featuring full MLB schedules, stat tracking and roster management, as well as the ability to play as part of the team and general manager.
- Epic arcade action featuring larger-than-life gameplay, stadiums and player models provide a truly heroic baseball experience.
- The ability to train your players in action-oriented mini-games triggered by advanced legendary moves.
- Pitcher/batter duel in the Batter’s Wheelhouse, where hitters are strongest, but sneaking a pitch past the hitter will shrink the wheelhouse for the rest of the game.
- Earn power-ups trigger special effects, like a massive windstorm to prevent sluggers from belting a big home run.
Major League Baseball 2K8 - Xbox 360
70 used from $1.48
- New and improved player walk-ups, batting stances, waggles, home run celebrations, step-ins and step-outs bring each player to life
- Right stick motions and timing determine pitch type, speed and accuracy
- Intuitive and simplified baserunning controls
- 90 Minor League teams available in both Franchise and Exhibition modes
- Broadcast booth with Jon Miller and Hall of Famer Joe Morgan
Major League Baseball 2K6 - Xbox 360
33 used from $2.65
- The Swing Stick mechanic brings a new level of intuitive control -- players use the Right Analog Stick to control the swing of the bat
- Use timing, guessing the location of the pitch and swing choice are key to successful execution
- Payoff Pitching - Pitchers must spot their pitches correctly, taking into account pitch type and break as they throw to a target area
Mlb 2K9 Xbox360
54 used from $1.95
- Live Roster feature keeps player stats and team rosters continuously up to date
- Player-specific animations capture details like batting stances and windups
- Precision Pitching and Swing Stick offer precise control over pitching and hitting
- Play online against your friends and in sponsored tournaments for prizes
- New broadcast team of Gary Thorne and Steve Phillips
MLB Front Office Manager - Xbox 360
13 used from $3.48
- Develop a team from Spring Training to full MLB season
- Major League teams & players
- Create your own fictional baseball universe
- Career Mode
- Online Fantasy Mode
MLB 2K13 - Xbox 360
$11.28 in stock
32 used from $10.75
- Total Control Pitching and Hitting – The original analog pitching and hitting controls remain the benchmark. Unmatched control and realism allow you to feel the action on both sides of the plate.
- My Player - Experience the journey from Minor Leagues to MLB stardom. Choose your path, customize your player and work your way to the top.
- Dynamic Tendencies - Player performance fluctuates dynamically as player ratings update from pitch to pitch and at-bat to at-bat.
- Franchise - Championship teams are built in the front office, and crowned on the field. Can you master both sides of the ball and build a dynasty?
- And includes MLB Today, MLB Today Season, Poostseason, and Home Run Derby features.